Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Samedi soir á Paris

 The sun!!
My love <3
I just love beautiful, colored doors..
:D

Last week went by so fast!!!! Too fast.. It feels like we just stayed in Paris a few days instead of a week. :( I could have stayed longer, but it's also really nice to be back home. On Saturday we walked around in Paris most of the day, had dinner and then we went to our friends' place before we went out. :) It's been a while since I went partying in Paris, so it was lots of fun. First we went to L'étoile, a really fancy place by the Arch of Triumph, where my friend got kicked out for some reason.. Haha. So we went to another club, my favorite when I lived in Paris, VIP room! :) I went there a lot, because I think it's one of the best clubs and also because it was just a few minutes from my home. The club is just ridiculously expensive. I payed 10 euros for a mini bottle of water!!! So I recommend those who want to drink, to do it before you go to the club to prevent yourself from getting ruined.. At least that's what I always did, but there's also always people with big bottles everywhere that give you drinks if you want even without asking. We were home at around 6 a.m. and at that time me and my friend, who also wore high heels the whole night, could barely walk anymore. :/

The last few days have been quite eventful. Now I'm so tired my head will soon explode (and I have to wake up early tomorrow too, for work), so good night!!

1 comment:

  1. hhihihihihih trop cool cette soirée ahahahha ma tête la photo !!! <3

    ReplyDelete