Monday, March 12, 2012

Sushi night

Me with some of the girls, wearing my shiny python pants, H&M blouse, top and earrings made by me

It's been a long, but good weekend! It was my mum's birthday on Friday so I went to my parent's house in the morning. We went out for dinner in Porvoo, where I had the best steak I've had in a long time. On Saturday morning me and two friends headed to Helsinki, where we had brunch at the new restaurant Martta. We then bought all the ingredients we needed for SUSHI! :) Luckily we had our little master chef Kia with us, so she knew exactly what we needed to buy. At another friends place we then prepared the sushi rolls and they turned out great! My specialty was a maki with apple, rucola and cream cheese, yum! Later we went to Baker's, Le Bonk and Glöd. It was really fun to spend time with these friends that I hardly ever see.

Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment