Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lioness

 Earrings of wooden pearls I made this weekend :)

Call me childish if you want, but The Lion King is one of my absolute favorite movies! :) I used to watch it all the time when I was little and the other night we decided to watch it again with my boyfriend. Aah, how much I cried and laughed.. I just love that movie. <3

It's been more of a hectic weekend, than a relaxed one. On Saturday we went to IKEA with my boyfriend, we needed a few stuff for the apartment. I've never been this fast in IKEA before. I just ran through the department store and in the restaurant I threw meatballs in my mouth with an amazing speed. In spite of the fact that it was a Saturday afternoon and the place was filled with people, we managed to be there for less than one hour. We bought a shelf, cushions and some other small unnecessary stuff that always jumps in your shopping cart while you're there. Later I went out with a friend and on Sunday we went with some other friends to Café Regatta, the best cafe in town. We grilled sausages on the terrace and enjoyed the sun. I also got some good news... :D

Have a good and sunny week!

No comments:

Post a Comment