Sunday, February 19, 2012

Shoeaholic


My name is Clara and I'm a shoeaholic. Haha... I don't know what's wrong with me!! When I see a gorgeous pair of shoes I just can't help myself. :) And it's bad because I work in a shoe shop, so I see shoes every day!! I found these amazing neon-colored open toe suede pumps at Zara today. (In the pictures they look more yellow than they actually are) I also found a beautiful white t-shirt. I can't wait for it to be summer, so I can wear these beauties. ;) I had a day off work today, so me and my boyfriend went for a bit of shopping, but omg the weather!! It feels like I'm living in Siberia! Snow everywhere.

Now we're watching Bodyguard. Fortunately it's on subtv, the only channel we have since my boyfriend broke the remote. :D Me and my sister used to watch this movie all the time when we were kids. :) It's so good. And it's great that I finally understand the meaning of the film! :D I've seen it so many times, but I was so young that I didn't understand even half of it. Whitney Houston was a really great artist, with so many good songs and an amazing voice. RIP.. <3

1 comment:

  1. Cool shoes :) Love them!

    http://souphie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete