Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In search of the perfect lace dress

Dilek Hanif
Elie Saab
Valentino
Giambattista Valli
Versace
Zuhair Murad
Pictures from Italian Vogue

I was checking out the couture spring/ summer 2012 collections, when I seemed to notice one thing only.. Beautiful white LACE dresses!! I've been lusting after one ever since I saw this cute white lace dress by Minna Hepburn in the Finnish ELLE last month and now the only thing I can think of is a beautiful white lace dress, worn a warm summer night with red lipstick and the perfect tan... Summer please come back SOON!! 

I haven't been up to much this week, apart from working I've just been chilling under my warm blanket.. Dreaming about far away islands... :D This winter I haven't been anywhere abroad, except Paris but that's practically my second hometown  :), and I would really really want to go somewhere far away. I feel so pale that I can soon camouflage myself in the snow, hehe.. I either have to buy some tanning lotion and soon or go to a tanning salon. But I don't really feel like doing either one.. I want the sun!!

Have a good evening! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hejsan! ville tipsa om mimmiiiss.blogg.se :)
    inte avslöja men hon fyller år den 22a februari så du får ine säga att jag berättat men tycker hon förtjänar en gratulation då :)
    Följt hennes blogg ett bra tag nu så tycker hon förtjänar detta :)
    Kram<3

    ReplyDelete