Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012


Here's what I was wearing on New Year's Eve. :) The perfect little black dress from Versace for H&M, my new Aldo shoes and silver & gold jewellery. 

We had a lot of fun at the party with delicious food, good company and educating drinking games. ;) Then it took forever for us to take a tram and get to the center, so at midnight we were still in the tram!! :o And the worse part is that it wasn't the first time I was stuck in the tram at midnight on New Year's Eve... hahaa.. I'm always late, so why change my habits just because it's new year's.. :)

My new year's resolution was to start exercising, haven't done almost anything in a few years after having been a high level cyclist and then had to stop because of health problems. I always thought I've trained enough for the rest of my life, haha. But now I think the resting years are over and I'll try to exercise more. I've now been out running every day this year.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment