Monday, September 19, 2011

Söder

The best kebab in Stockholm
 Marie Laveau, so good!!
Good that we decided to wear flat shoes.. 
A great sushi place :)
Shopping...
Wine, cheese & sausages :)
Our lunch on the plane... :D


When I looked through my pictures from Stockholm I realized that most of them include food! Hehe. But we did have some great dinners.. :) 

Me and my sister stayed at one of our cousin's place in Söder, the southern island of Stockholm. We didn’t really go to the center much, we just enjoyed the lovely Södermalm. This is a place I could definitively see myself living in. We did a lot of shopping in the cute small shops. The area is full of great second hand shops as well, where we found some hidden treasures.. :) 

Now I’m off to work, have a great day! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment