Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Never go unnoticed

Me and my beautiful design... :)

On Saturday we had an event day at work. :) We gave small gifts and candy to our customers and organized a competition to design a bag. Not many people participated, but I did! Hehe. :D

Today hasn't been a very nice day. First I somehow missed my wake-up call and was one hour late to my first silver course. Then I couldn't get Internet to work at home, so I had to go out in the pouring rain to the library and I still didn't manage to do what I needed to get done. Then I had to hurry to work and realized later that I lost 20e... :( I almost got a nervous breakdown at some point, but now I'm feeling good and relaxed.. :) And today a much needed mini-vacation from work started! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment