Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Confirmation party

Stradivarius shirt, dress from Thailand, Din sko shoes, my made jewelry and Laban!!! :)

This weekend was a lot of fun! On Saturday me and my sister went to my parents place. At 11 pm we decided to go out with our dad to celebrate the ancient fires night at a bar by the sea, not far from home.  Me and my sister had just come out of the sauna, so we went there with messy hair and no make-up on.. Apparently I should go for that look more often, because we had many admirers that couldn't believe what two movie star look-a-likes were doing there!! :D

The next morning we were getting ready to go to church for my brother's confirmation. My brother suggested we perform a song at the party, so we started rehearsing one hour before we had to go. After church when we and all the guests came home to us, me and my sister sang Vår tid-Vårt land with our brother on the guitar, and it went surprisingly well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment