Friday, April 22, 2011

Where the Fuck is My Sailor?



IVANAhelsinki Spring/Summer 2011: Where the Fuck is My Sailor?

IVANAhelsinki is one of the most known Finnish fashion brands. Here is their wonderful SS 2011 collection: Where the Fuck is My Sailor? It is about lost love. It tells a story of women who have lost their men to the sea, and that are still desperately waiting for their men to return home. 

I absolutely LOVE these dresses! I can't wait for it to be summer, when the Finnish archipelago will be this beautiful and you can start wearing dresses again. These dresses are perfect for romantic summer days by the sea. :) Just hope I wont loose my sailor... Haha.

Paola Ivana Suhonen is the designer behind IVANAhelsinki. IVANAhelsinki brings together Slavic rough melancholy and pure Scandinavian moods. It is also the only Finnish brand to show in the official New York Fashion Week.

More information here.

Have a good Friday! <3

1 comment: