Monday, April 4, 2011

Raining in Helsinki

On my way home, looking colorful in this gray weather..
Hello!

I just came home from work. I got an internship at a PR-agency here in Helsinki, and today was my first day at work. I really liked it and the people working there are really nice. :)

It's been raining the whole day. I'm not so happy about it, but the positive side is that the snow will melt.. The only umbrella I had at home was this leopard printed one, but it's actually pretty cool. And it cheered me up a bit in this slightly depressive weather. :)

Soon I'm having Sushi with my friend Jeanette and we're also gonna make liqueurs with different berries. I made some a few months ago and it was really good.

Hope you've all had a good beginning of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment