Monday, December 31, 2012

BLACK & WHITE


Tonight it's New Year's Eve! And for the first time in a long time I'm spending it at my parents' place.. I've been really sick yesterday with fever, pain in my back, stomach flu... And I still have a terrible headache and feel a bit weak, so this year I will celebrate the new year calmly in the middle of the forest.

Most of the shops began their sales last week and of course I had to go and check them out (and spend some of that Christmas money). :) I found a few nice things. I really like these shirts I found in Zara that are decorated with golden pearls. First I only wanted to buy the white one, but when I saw the black shirt I couldn't resist getting it as well. 

Have a fun night celebrating the beginning of the new year! :)

1 comment:



  1. whatflop is the place to go for all your custom apparel needs! We make t-shirts & more for any occasion with no
    order minimums.

    design a t shirt
    print on shirts
    digital t shirt printing
    custom tee shirts
    create t shirts

    ReplyDelete