Saturday, July 19, 2014

LAST WEEK


 Hello.
Wearing my new H&M top / new DIY jewellery / H&M shirt / Wera Stockholm skirt / H&M bag / Bianco sandals
 Dinner in gamla stan
One of my favorite places in Södermalm, overlooking Stockholm
Windy in my Zara top / Zara jeans DIY / Bikbok bag / Nike shoes
 Oui, c'est vrai..
Trying on more clothes
We went swimming and I wore my new leopard bikini from H&M
We went out and I wore my new BACK pants <3 / clara sandell jewellery / Filippa K top / Crocs sandals
At Grand Escalier with Yasmin

It was a really fun and eventful week last week, consisting of lots of sightseeing, chilling in the sun, partying and of course shopping. :) My friend Yasmin was visiting me in Stockholm, so I got to really enjoy the last week of my summer vacation here in this beautiful city. :) On Monday my new job at L'Oréal started, which I am really excited about!

//Förra veckan var så rolig och minst sagt händelserik, då vi turistade, chillade i solen, festade och såklart shoppade loss. :) Min kompis Yasmin var på besök i Stockholm, så jag fick ordentligt njuta av sista veckan av min sommar semester i den här vackra staden. :) På måndagen började mitt nya jobb på L'Oréal som är väldigt spännande!

No comments:

Post a Comment