Monday, May 21, 2012

French Riviera part I

Our first day in the sun
.
Me and my new beach bag at St Clair beach
.
With my boyfriend on his dad's friend's boat
A beautiful toilet in Nice with a creepy doll on the door
In St Tropez with my first Lancel product :)
.
Me and my love
On our way home from the club.. :D
We found some lavender :)

It's been a good week. We've been in the South of France now since last Tuesday and we've done so much. We've spent a day in Nice, enjoyed the sun on the beach, been to St Tropez, made a 3 hours walk in the mountains, been out partying and met some great people, stolen lavender remains from the Lavender festival.. When we came the weather was really great, but now it's been cloudy and windy for a few days. But apparently it will be warm and sunny again tomorrow, I really hope so! 

Have a good beginning of the week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment