Sunday, May 6, 2012

Double trouble

To get the Vappu feeling I wore my own made blue suede earrings, a matching necklace (flea market finding) and my favorite Make Up Store lipstick, Mandy. :)

I've been totally exhausted and a bit ill after Vappu! We had a great time and I met a lot of old friends that I haven't seen for a while. <3 On Monday the celebration ended when me and Jeanette got kicked out of a bar.. Oops. :P And in the morning I was full of bruises, not nice.. :( But on Tuesday we took it a bit easier and chilled in the park all day. There was a park party where we were. It was cool, the music was really good (and loud), the sun was shining and people were dancing there in the middle of the day. I wish it would be like that every summer weekend!

Have a good & warm weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment