Friday, October 14, 2011

Carnival of Light


YEAH, yesterday we went to the amusement park! :D Until the end of this week, there's a Carnival of Light in the evenings in Helsinki. It was really cold yesterday when we went there, but we had lots of fun anyway. And there I also met some friends I haven't seen in quite some time. :)

We saw some strange creatures wandering in the night, like small ghosts dancing around and a headless man. He was so scary!! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw him starting to walk behind two boys, he then accelerated and in the end he was running after them! They were just laughing/screaming and running.. :D I'm glad he didn't start following me, I would probably had peed my pants!

Soon I'm going to get ready for the opening party of the new shopping mall, Kluuvi. :)

Have a good Friday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment