Monday, November 28, 2011

IKEA

 Me in the elevator, haha..

Today me and my boyfriend went to IKEA! I haven't been there in quite some time, so we decided to go there to do some shopping for our home and of course to eat meatballs. :) We ended up buying a few things, some that we planned beforehand but also a lot we just suddenly had to have. At IKEA, even though you don't really need anything, you still end up buying a bunch of stuff.. But I really like going there, everything is so cute and cheap. :)

I have a week's vacation in two weeks and we just bought tickets to PARIS! <3 Can't wait to go there, feels like ages since I was there in spring. I love the city and it's so beautiful especially around Christmas, with all the gorgeous Christmas lights and decorations. And it's the perfect place for doing some Christmas shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment